Monday, October 23, 2017

Time goes way too fast, and I am trying to slow it down but i think its still speeding up!!!!! 
On Sunday during the closing hymn I found out that if you want a super super spiritual experience, you should have a primary kid play the piano in sacrament meeting.  And if it works out like it did in our Branch on Sunday you just might cry, not a joke, the little 10 year old girl played it SUPER SLOW, but the spirit was SO STRONG!!! And if you want to make it better sing #86 How Great Thou Art.  It was seriously an amazing experience, thinking about all the words and really how GREAT our God is, I love him and that closing hymn strengthened that testimony for sure!!

We were walking through our area and we visited a less active member, we talked to him for a bit and planned another time that we could come back and share with him.  Then we asked him if he knew of any other members that were nearby.  He pointed further down the dirt path into a place we had never gone before, so lets just say we were PUMPED!!! So we left and went and visited the Estigoy family, who has been members since the 1990's sometime, but are less active and we are now helping them out to come back to church, hopefully next week!  Then we left and then without even saying anything we both turned down a different dirt path.  Then Elder Sauro my companion asked me "Why are on this path?"  so i had no idea, and then he said "well maybe there is a purpose that we turned down here" then we came to the very first small cement house and we saw some little kids playing inside with their mom.  So we Introduced ourselves and they were seriously so nice!! Then turns out one of them was actually the best friend and referral of one YSA's a couple days earlier!! So we taught 4 of them there, and they are such a nice family, even though the kids are CRAZY:) haha But I know there was a purpose for randomly turning down that path, I know that we were led there, because that family is ready to hear the gospel, one of them said she will be coming to church next sunday and hopefully the rest of them too!! There's the Miracle of the week:) Miracles are AWESOME!!!

We also had ZOne Conference on Friday and I just love learning anything from President Johnson.  He seriously BLEW MY MIND!!! Sometimes I feel like there is too much to learn at those conferences, and I can never get it all in my notes or brain;)  But lets just say I got a lot of places that I can improve, its just a work in progress.  But I'm sure I will learn a TON more this week with exchanges with the AP's and a 2 hour talk with President Johnson about the Bongaler Zone.  Super stoked for that!
Your emails make me happy, thanks for that!
Ya'll are the very best, have a Fantastic week!!!

LOVE YA'LL!!!
Elder Alldredge
Cool house!  Kyle's Camera is still broke so these are Elder Sauro's pictures

YSA's

Working with YSA's

No comments:

Post a Comment