Monday, October 2, 2017

So this week was CRAZY week and a TON of things happened... I am now in a different area, with a different companion and a totally different assignment, with a lot more responsibility:)  I am in Palayan City Branch, and it is super awesome here!!! My companion is Elder Sauro and he is from Samar, Philippines.  He is super fun and I LOVE it here in Palayan.  It is all hills, like up and down and up and down, over and over all through the streets, its a pretty good leg workout;)  

This week we experienced a lot of success in finding, we found 11 people, and 10/11 New Investigators were from Referrals, with the new way that President Johnson taught us to ask for referrals, and let me tell you it is amazing!!  I know that it was totally inspired, because the new investigators really are ready, or at least prepared to a point where they can choose what they want to accept.  And my new companion has taught me a bunch about teaching like that, and I have already learned so much from him!

So for one example of the referrals becoming investigators.  We recieved a referral for Edward Onia, so we were trying to find his house, and we thought it was this one house, and the guy told us that they don't entertain people people like us, and we thought that was Edward, but we decided to try the house next door, and we asked and apparently Edwards house was inthe back of that other guys house, so we go there and meet this super awesome family, and they let us right in and we taught a super solid lesson!! Thats only one example, but its a good time, i love teaching families, it just feels so much better and you can literally see these people becoming an eternal family, now thats the best!!

So I was able to play basketball for the first time in over 6 months.  Because we aren't close to the beach anymore, so we can't play beach volleyball or football;)  But it was super fun!!!
Well I love you all and thank you so much for het emsil!!!
Elder Alldredge





No comments:

Post a Comment