Monday, July 3, 2017

This week has been a solid week, and let me tell you I have learned a ton this week!! Idk what it is with having an anak but I feel like I learn more and more every single weekJ  So nothing super crazy happened this week, but it has just been a good, happy week of missionary work!! So here is 3 things that I learned or relearned over again…
1: All of us have Spiritual Gifts and it is up to us to find out what they are and to use them and develop them in the very best way that we can! 
2: The Spirit REALLY DOES give you the words to say IF we trust in him to do it!! I love this and I have been able to feel the spirit more in the lessons, so I LOVE THAT!!!
3: I still have not figured out why I am seriously SO BLESSED!!! It is insane hearing stories of members and their families and all the things that happen to them in their lives. Lets just say we are blessed to live where we do, and I just hope to never ever take that for granted because it is a HUGE Blessing!!

The Maria Branch had 54 people at Church, and we are getting more attending classes every week! Which is super encouraging!! Because a lot of times the members will just leave after Sacrament meeting, but when they actually attend classes, church is so much better!! So I LOVE the change that I am seeing in the members there;)

One cool story that happened while teaching the Word of Wisdom to Nanay Verginia and sister Janice.  So we taught the lesson and we hadn’t even committed them yet, but Nanay was like “OH ok I get it, well then I should probably stop drinking coffee, and stick to milk and Milo instead!”  Hahah it is pretty cool to see someone just get why these things are important to do, and how it can improve their lives…  Our investigators are so cool!! We are just hoping and praying that they keep improving and progressing towards Baptism!!

Also I gave a workshop and I found a super cool quote from the 4th Missionary, It said ”Our Greatest Work, Our most important Creation is and ever will you.”  I love this and its so true, when all is said and done it is all about who we become, SO COOLJ
Also I baked cookies again for District Meeting in our oven;) I think we are like the only apartment in the mission that have an oven… ahhaaha
I hope ya'll have a great week!!!
LOVE YA'LL!!!

Elder Alldredge
Ashelle's baptism at the Parang River

Baler - P-Day before transfers



Elder Alldredge and Elder Ismael

Member's beach house in Baler


Elder Alldredge and Elder Ismael

Baler beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment