Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello Family & Friends!!!

So this week has been a week of fun struggling!!  If that can be a thing:)  But it was a week that I learned a whole lot about myself. and how I can improve and become a better missionary.  Nagpapasalamat po ako para ang linggo na ito, dahil natuto paano na maging mas Christlike, at maglinkod sa aking kasama mas maraming besas araw araw!!  And you all don't even know what I just said;) mwahaha:)  And the Tagalog is coming still but mabagal talaga!! (REALLY SLOW!!)

So one of the biggest things about this past week was that I got my PHILIPPINES DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! So Boo Yaa!! I am now totally legal to drive;)  Not that I'll be driving anytime soon... or probably not at all, but hey I have the license now so thats good!!  Also after we got our licenses I placed a Book of Mormon to the Officer in Charge of the License place, it was super cool!  

One day this week we had 7 lessons in a day!! This was the most I have had in Vargas so far, so that was super encouraging!  But don't you worry... Thats gonna be happening lots more in the near future;)  I can promise you that!

We had only 3 investigators at church on sunday and they are all in Primary, and 2 are Part member familes. So it wasn't the most encouraging Investigators at church, but we will just push harder this next week to get more to  come to church next week!  
It was pretty maulan at maulap, (rainy and cloudy) this past week.  It was actually super super nice!! We got a little break from the beating sun;)  But no worries, because the sun is back again today, shining super bright and hot again:)  
So this week I have learned that I ask for way too many things in my prayers and I am not thanking enough for everything that I have, so thisisfor you too!  All of us can be just a little bit more thankful in our prayers this week, and I promise that you will be happier, and more positive as you do this!!
So all ya'll keep that beautiful smile on your face:)
Thanks for all the emails!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
Have a fantastic week!!
Love, Elder Alldredge

 
Walking to our next appointment!
Now that's a caribou!


Random people had killed this huge lizard!

Both sides were about 6 inches of water, we were walking on a not so solid mud path!

No comments:

Post a Comment