Tuesday, September 5, 2017

So I am pretty sure this will be the shortest letter of my whole entire mission.  So don't be mad;)  We just didn't do a whole lot...  This week has been a week of learning, a lot of reading, and a lot of extra time, which is not the normal missionary way.  This past week President Johnson told us we needed to rest because Elder Ismael has been hurting and he really just needs to rest.  So we have only been working at nights, and with that it isn't for very long.  So lets just say I have had some extra time to study.  Which is basically what I used all that time for.  I have been reading the New Testament in extra time, and learning more of Jesus, which I have LOVED!!!  Also I am doing my best to keep my companion from getting super bored, so ya its been a good time:) 

We had exchanges with the Baler Elders too, and that was fun, we were able to walk through a huge rainstorm in the middle of the bukid, and I was soaked:) When the rain is like that, the umbrella is basically pointless!!!

So I'm so sorry for the lame email, but next week will be better, hopefully:)
Love you all!!! And thanks for the emails, and prayers!!!

Elder Alldredge
P Day trip to Mother Falls



No comments:

Post a Comment