Monday, September 11, 2017

Another week that we spent quite a bit of time in the house, because Elder Ismael still needs to rest.  But the reading is great, i have started reading Jesus the Christ too, so lets just say I have learned a lot.  

I gave a surprise talk yesterday, because the speaker apparently "didn't know" that it was her;) But it was alright it wasn't too long of a time, and I felt like this was for sure all by the spirit.  It was about why do we keep the commandments, now there are a ton of different answer,s like for the blessings, or because God said to and we must follow, or a lot more, but yesterday I focused on obeying the commandments because we love Jesus Christ.  In John 14:15 it says "If you love me, keep my commandments."  So I believe that if we truly love him, if we are truly trying to show that love and appreciation for everything that he did for us, then we will keep all the commandments.  We will do our best to be obedient, because We Love Him.  My testimony about this has grown a lot on my mission, and I have come to love Him so much and am so thankful for Him in my life.  

So we were supposed to go to Cabanatuan on Thursday for the Trainer Trainee meeting, but then on Thursday morning they called us and said that we weren't invited because we are just too far away... so it is now the Cab Fail... sayang:) but its all good we found out that we have an investigator, JR Libunao that has a really strong desire to be baptized, he told us about why he feels he needs to be baptized, and it was super cool!  He didn't come to church this week, but hopefully next week!!!
Also last P-day we went to a hanging bridge across a huge river next to the coconut forest which is next to the ocean.  It was super pretty!!
So ya its been a solid week.
Thank you, for being you, if you are still reading my emails then that means, YOU ARE SUPER AWESOME!!! no seriously you are the best...:)
LOVE YA'LL!!!

Elder Alldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment