Monday, April 17, 2017

KUMUSTA SA INYO LAHAT!??!?!?

So this week has been a pretty normal week and not much happened...  Except that I was transferred, to MARIA AURORA, BALER!!!!! Like what in the world?? I never ever thought that I would get assigned here, it seriously is SO BEAUTIFUL here!!! Everything is so green and there are a bunch of mountains and rivers, its awesome! I have yet to go to see the beach, maybe next P-day hopefully:) 

So on Wednesday I learned that I would be transferred so I was able to say my goodbyes to the members and investigators in Vargas.  Oh man I learned so much in that area, and it was such a good time with some amazing people there!! But the ward in Vargas usually had around 170-180 members at church, and now here in Maria Aurora on Sunday we had a HUGE 53!!! And I'm not kidding about the huge, because this was the biggest church attendance they have had in many months.  So lets just say I will be playing a lot bigger role to help the branch function on Sundays especially.

But the members here are so nice, and I am so excited to serve here!!  Also the members here are very supportive of the missionaries, which is so great!  My first day here we had a one day mission, and over 20 people came and we went on splits and visited a bunch of less actives and other members.  We had good success which is why the church attendance was high on Sunday.  But we are going to keep that number going up!!! That's the goal:)

My companions name is Elder Dolotina and he is a super awesome hard working Elder!! He is 25 years old and he is from Antique, Iloilo, Philippines.  I am his follow up trainer and I am so pumped to do some WORK here in Maria Aurora!!!

One awesome thing that happened was we got OYM'd by a lady, in other words, a lady came up to us and straight up asked "can I have that book from your church?" So of course we were so pumped to give her one, and hopefully this week she will keep that desire to learn more about the church!!
So anyways its been an AWESOME week!!!
I am so excited for this area, and with my new companion!!
Thanks for all the emails and the prayers:)
Have a great week, and SMILE ALWAYS!! Its just more fun that way:)
LOVE YA'LL!!!

Elder Alldredge
The Madriaga Family!!

Joanne Jennifer Catherine and Rowela

Workers in Maria Aurora - meeting for splits I think

Elder Dolotina and Elder Alldredge

On splits finding people to invite to church

Great member missionaries!

Baler apartment!

Maria Aurora, Baler

Splits with members!

Apartment on 2nd floor

No comments:

Post a Comment