Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello and Happy MONDAY:)

This week has been a rock solid week, and a super busy week!! Me and my companion are really trying to help our investigators and to find new ones this week. This was our goal this week, to find more people to teach, and help come unto Christ. And it really worked!! We OYM'd a bunch or in other words we introduced ourselves to a TON of people, and we were able to find 10 New Investigators to teach this week!! So it was a huge success, and now we are working help them pray about the things we taught them, so hopefully more progression in their testimony happens this week!!  

We had a new record again for church attendance at 55!! BOO YAA:)  We are trying to help the members get more excited about church, so we are holding Family Home Evening at Members houses and then inviting Investigators, Less Actives and whoever can come.  It was a really good time last week, and we probably had almost 20 people there.  

Also on Sunday I gave a Talk in Sacrament meeting for the first time in my whole mission!! It was about the simple basic things that we are always reminded to do, but sometimes we still forget to do them!  I also taught the Gospel Essentials class for all of the Investigators and Recent Converts, and then in Sacrament Meeting I played the piano.  So as you can tell, the missionaries in the Maria Aurora branch are relied on very heavily to help the branch out. But it is super fun and the members are awesome!!  Also it helps my Tagalog out a lot when I have to use it so much, so there is another perk to it;)

Last P-day I went to the BIGGEST TREE IN ASIA!!! The Balete tree, and lets just say it was a big tree:)  We were able to go inside it and take some pics so it was fun!!  So there is lots of super cool things to do on P-day here in Maria Aurora, so hopefully I'll have some cool things like this every week:)  
And I saw another American... he was a Caribou:) hahaha it is a famous caribou, because it is like the only white one ever!! I'll send you a pic of it next week.
It has rained a bunch here in Maria Aurora and apparently it is like that just about every week, because we are near to the ocean.  But don't worry mom I still have my umbrella;);););)
Its been a great week here in Maria Aurora, I hope ya'll had a good one too!!
Thanks for the all the emails!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! 
Elder Alldredge


The Balete Tree!  The biggest tree in Asia!
Balete tree


Inside the Balete tree

Balete tree

Millennium Tree

Elder Alldredge and Elder Dolotina

FHE in Maria Aurora!

No comments:

Post a Comment