Thursday, August 4, 2016

Magandang Umaga Family!!!
The past three days, well two i guess since i skipped Wednesday have been such an adventure!  I flew to LAX with some missionaries going to New Zealand and then stayed with them for a while in the LAX airport, after I left them I was by myself until I found Elder Zacchilli who is my MTC companion!! BOO YAA!!  I am the Senior Companion and we have so much fun!  We were the only white Americans who arrived at the MTC today, along with about 100 other Filipinos, and other islanders, and Asians.  It is so fun to hear them and they laugh at us so much!  We are just that funny i guess:)  HAHA mostly because we don't know how to speak Tagalog very much.  But we are already learning very fast, its so fun!  We say Salamat po, and paalam to everyone its great!  Mom thank you for teaching me piano, also Kaylee thank you!!! When they heard that I played the piano they took me to the piano to test my skills.  Man, do I have skills!!!  They were all going crazy, because nobody else here plays the piano!  So thanks!!  My companion will lead all of the music and I will play the piano.  
We have met so many elder and sisters, and everyone is hilarious!! I LOVE IT HERE!!!!
The Philippines is so funny!  Everything just makes me laugh, I smile more than I ever have before in my life!  It's seriously so much fun!  I hope everyday is as much fun and as much laughing as today!  Even though we woke up at 5:00.  But its ok cuz today is great!  
I met a couple other elders from Utah and they are excited to see me play basketball.  Little do they know that I'm gonna kick their trash;)  HAHA birolang:)  But it will be a lot of fun!  
I love you all so much!! And miss you a ton! 
But just know that I smile nonstop!
I have fun nonstop!  Everything is so great!  I LOVE IT HERE!
Don't worry about me because the church is true, and I LOVE IT!  
Have a great week, and my p-day is on Wednesday so get ready for that!!
I love you all so much!!  Gotta go have some more fun!! :)  
LOVE, Elder Alldredge
ps(apparently my hair is too long!!! hahaha so funny:)  It is shorter than my comp but his is fine and mine is not.  So I may be bald in the pictures I send next wednesday;)  HAHA it's all good!)
LOVE YOU!!!
PAALAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment