Monday, February 5, 2018

First off I didn't get transferred:) Me and Elder Guia are starting our 3rd transfer together here in Palayan, and while this week wasn't quite as successful, and not quite as many miracles as last week, is was still a fun/solid week!!

So I want to share something I learned this week.  We were sharing to a Less Active member family.  And before we started the lesson their little kid who is like 2 years old, was trying to put on his shirt.  Because everybody waits till we come to put clothes on their little kids;)  But anyways he was trying to put it on and he kept saying "Kaya ko ito!!!" In English, "I can do this!!!"  He said this maybe 10 times while he was arranging his shirt to put it over his head.  We were all just watching because it was so cool and funny to watch.  He finally gave the shirt to his dad and he helped him out.  Me and my companion talked about how cool that was afterwards.  The Faith of a little kid is really Amazing!!  He tried and tried telling himself that he could do it, even after many times failing.  Then he asked his Father for help.  Its kinda like us we can try and try and try, and fail sometimes, succeed a few times, but without the help of a Father in Heaven we cannot truly succeed.  I learned from little Jacob the 2 year old this past week, that Kaya ko Lahat!!! We can do anything with our Heavenly Father, he is there to help us, he loves us so much.  I am so grateful that I have better came to know of his love here on my mission.  My Father in Heaven Loves me.  And he loves me so much, he will help me with whatever I need, just like little Jacob and his Father.

Some of our investigators are struggling with their concerns, especially with the WoW, but we are working with them and are doing all we can to help them out.  There are improvements, its not all at once, but Tatay Sawasi and Bernard really have a desire to change, Satan just is really working on them with all his might.  But we know miracles are coming in their lives.  We know it will take a little time, but the good will always over come the evil... I know that for a fact!!!

Sorry this email isn't quite as exciting a last weeks:)  Its kinda hard to beat D Day of Miracles like last week...  But we will strive for that to happen again this week!!

We also had a super fun Zone Activity last P-day, we had a Boodle fight, or eating off palm tree leaves with our hands:) Then we played some Filipino games and some basketball, it was a Partay!!!
Oh and btw my batch of Sisters are gone now:( Weird stuff!!!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Love, Elder Alldredge













No comments:

Post a Comment