Monday, November 7, 2016

Family and Friends!!!
Kumusta Lahat?!?  This week was a great week and I learned a ton!! I also hit my 3 month mark… CRAZY!!! So our investigators that we have are doing good, even though we don’t have very many. 
But Ronald and Romel are doing so good!  So they had a Word of Wisdom problem right?  They smoked and drank coffee and tea.  But as of today they are about 10 days without any of it!!  This is amazing to me!  I really know that prayers work, we pray for them every day several times, because these two really will be amazing members of the church, and hopefully missionaries in the coming yearsJ  Yesterday they texted us and told us that their mom and grandma are so happy because they have stopped smoking!  They also promised to finish what they have started, which means they have their eyes set on baptism, which is SO GOOD!!!
Also the twins Mary Fey and Mary Joyce Gudoy are doing amazing as well!!  They are reading the Book of Mormon, praying, and they even came to Sacrament meeting on Sunday!  We were so excited to see them at church it’s not even funny.  They are so shy so we knew this would be the hardest thing for them, and they said next week they would go to all 3 hours of church, so they are doing great!!

We also met a guy from France who is staying here for 3 weeks with his Filipino wife.  He spoke little English so we did our best to communicate with him.  We tried to teach him lesson one but he kept saying in his broken English that it is impossible for him to believe in God.  But his wife was very kind and accepted the BoM and said she would read it, so that was cool!  Also is was super sweet to hear them talk in French to each other!! 

Also November 1st was absolutely insane, there was so many people because we live near the cemetery.  We even had a lock down at 6:00 because so many people would be outside, and you never know what could happen so we were in our house by 6.  
So every night I have been having Missionary Dreams!!  And sometimes I talk in my sleep while teaching or talking to someone in my dream.  One night Elder Lastierre woke me up because I was sitting up in bed and I had said Salamat Po!! And Ingat Po!! Which means thank you and take care…  And I said it very loud so it woke my companion up.  He told me about what happened and we were dying for like 10 minutes at like 2:00 in the morning, it was hilarious:)  #MISSIONARY MODE
Well LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Thanks for the emails, and have a fantastic week!!!

LOVE, Elder Alldredge




No comments:

Post a Comment