Monday, July 9, 2018



Well this is it... As insane as this sounds... This is officially the very last time i will email you before I see all y'all in person:)  I can't believe its been 2 years, while it seems like i haven't seen y'all in forever, its gone by so fast!!!

Here in the mission I have come to know myself a lot better.  I have learned that I have so many weaknesses, that I need Christ in my life because without Him I would be completely lost.  I love him for that, and I have come to know for myself here in the mission that God truly does know me, He loves me, and He listens to all of my prayers, I will always remember what Breanna said back in my training, that "One of the most important things if not the most important things you will learn on your mission is your dependence on your Heavenly Father."  I have come to know how true that is, and I would hope that every missionary to ever serve would hear that, because it really is so important!! We must know as members of the Church of Jesus Christ that we need His help, and be humble enough always to seek for His help and be willing to follow what He tells us...

I have loved being a missionary, a representative of Jesus Christ, there is nowhere else I would rather be.  This has been the hardest thing I have ever done, and while I can't quite say I loved every single second minute or even day... But I can honestly say that I LOVED being a missionary!!! I have learned so much and met so many people that i love so much.  I hope and pray that while I have been here I have become more like a Filipino, because they are amazing, so nice so willing to give, and I am forever grateful to everyone I have met here!!! And hopefully I can bring some Filipino kindness and culture of that home to America...:) 

Elder Alldredge signing off... for the last time....:)
Love, Elder Alldredge

Elder Alldredge - Signing off!
New Cabanatuan Mission!
Yes this is a snake, and yes I ate it!

Branch FHE which turned into a farewell for me!

The Primary girls did a little dance for me...haha

Dingalan Beach for the last time...


No comments:

Post a Comment