Tuesday, May 29, 2018


So this week has been an awesome week, lots of miracles like always...  One of the coolest miracles this week was with a Nanay named Tony.  We met her and found out that she was from the Visayas, the southern part of the Philippines, and she speaks Visayan just like my companion, so they were speaking Visayan, i was nose bleeding, trying to pick out some words, but then she told us that God hadn't answered her prayer, she said she had been asking God to take away her life, so she didn't have to worry about all the problems and hard things here on earth, and she kept asking why why why... So we shared with her about how she has a purpose in life, that God needs her here, that there is something that she needs to do that she hasn't done yet... It was a powerful lesson, we felt it strong, and she sure felt it. At one point in the lesson she told us "You know, maybe you are the reason God hasn't answered my prayer yet... So I could meet you missionaries, and follow what you are teaching me, that maybe that is why i am still here..."  It was cool to see her realize for herself as well, while we were testifying to her.  God really does lead us where we need to go, to the people that need our message, thats for sure!!! I'm thankful for that!!


Oh ya and lately my companion has been teaching me how to speak Visayan:) I don't know too much but its fun to learn another dialect!! 
Hey ya'll have a fantastic week, oh ya its summer!! have a good one:)
AMPING!!!
LOVE, Elder Alldredge






No comments:

Post a Comment