Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It has been a week... thats for sure...:) :) :)
This week was full of spiritual experiences, but also some sad stuff happened.  Well to get the sad stuff over with for ya'll;););)  The 2 baptisms that should be happening this weekend told us that they don't want to investigate the church anymore, there are some other reasons and things why, but it was just sad to hear someone turn down the blessings that would be theirs so soon.  But it is not all over thats for sure!!! I KNOW that someday when they are older and can choose for themselves, and don't have pressure of parents and siblings they will choose Christ in their lives.  I can honestly say that this week has been one of the most important weeks of my entire mission.  Because I know more that ever before that God loves me, that God loves these investigators, and that God loves every single person that we talk to.  I knew that before, but this week, i could especially feel it.  And I believe that knowing that simple thing, can change a life, can lift someone up no matter what happens.  Thats why in basically every lesson I let the people we teach know that God loves them, He is there for them to help whenever they need.  I also know I only came to know this through prayer, lots of it this past week... So even though it was a medyo hard thing, I learned and I am thankful for this past week!!!!

We also had an MLC/DLC with all the ZL's DL's and STL's in the whole mission.  It was awesome!!!  We learned how to help struggling missionaries, investigators, and how to teach other people in our District/Zone and everything.  It was mostly so cool to see basically everyone in my batch from the MTC, all the older people in the mission, haha thats so weird to say:) 
We had someone clap for a testimony in Fast and Testimony meeting... That was super interesting:)  They weren't members so they didn't know that wasn't a thing.  But ya it was funny and weird to see... haha
But anyways, love ya'll, thanks you for being you, cuz you the best!!!

Elder Alldredge






No comments:

Post a Comment