Monday, December 11, 2017

So this week was Crazy busy!!! We were all over the place with two exchanges with District Leaders, one of them was a 5 hour bus ride away through the mountains... But hey I got to pass by my old area, Maria!!! So that was super cool!!

Now I will tell you that we have 2 investigators, Veronica and Eloisa that have finished or are in Moroni about to finish the Book of Mormon.  To add to that we have been teaching them for just over a month...  Lets just say they know its true and they are super excited to be baptized on January 6th.  Its amazing to see the desire of 2 teenage girls, who really are so into the gospel.  I was able to look through their BoM and there were literally markings all over the place, wow i know they were prepared of God to recieve the Gospel at this time.

I was able to interview Nanay Leticia from Dipaculao.  She had a stroke and can't walk very well at all.  But her testimony seriously strengthened mine so much!! So she testified about repentance and Jesus Christ to me and how she know that he lives, so powerful! Then I told her after she answered all the questions that she was "magaling" which means very good. Then she said I am not magaling, God is magaling, He gives me strength, He gives me knowledge, and He loves me.  WOW i was like hit by the spirit brick wall, seriously her testimony was so sincere, and it really is incredible to be able to tell someone that they will be baptized, that they are ready to follow the example of Jesus Christ, the greatest invitation that we give as a missionary... that is to Follow Jesus Christ...

Another miracle was Rose again, she has just miracle after miracle happening:)  So a member was supposed to pick her up and go to church with her.  But the member kind of didn't do it, but because Rose was so determined to go, she came all by herself.  Its amazing the feeling you get when an investigator enters the doors of the church, the joy that comes, its the Best:)  And only a missionary will ever know that feeling, its good to be a missionary.....
Ya'll are the best for always sending emails and prayers my way:)
Love, Elder Alldredge




We found some tanks!

Kyle and Elder Leone from Cali on exchanges

This is their church.  Yes, that is the parking garage on the bottom.

Picture of Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment