Monday, June 19, 2017

Hello Hello Hello!!!
This week has been a super exciting and also very nerve racking weekJ  So first off we had a BAPTISM!!! I was able to baptize Sister Ashelle Infante and she is 12 years old and then she was confirmed on Sunday.  So the baptism was awesome because it was my first baptism in a river!!! It was pretty sweet, we did it at Parang river which is near our house.  We had about 10 of us there, and we had 2 solid speakers and then the baptism, it was a super good day!!!

On Sunday there was 51 at church, but it was cool because we actually had quite a few less active members come to church, and some of them even brought friends that aren’t members!  So we had a miracle happen on Sunday which was amazing!!  So we were waiting and getting ready the church to start, then a girl walked in that I recognized but I didn’t know where from, then she pointed at me and told her cousin(that is a member) “oh that’s him!”   Then she came up and we talked for a minute and come to find out that I had OYM’d her on my very first P-day here in Maria Aurora.  So that was like 2 months ago!!! And now she came to church, so that was SO SWEET!!! So this week we are going to go to her house and teach her for sure!  I love miracles, and they really are everywhere if you just look for them!!!

Also sister Janice our investigator came to church on Sunday!  She even brought her 3 week old baby with her to come to church.  She even stayed for Relief Society, and the nanay’s in our ward were super good to fellowship her, so hopefully she felt comfortable and will come back next week with her relatives too!!

So one other big news for the week was Transfer Day, and yes my companion was transferred.  And I got a new companion, like brand new, so I am his trainer, and he is a super cool Elder!! His name is Elder Ismael and he is from Kalibo Aklan, Philippines.  He is a small elder but super nice and ready to learn, so its not too hard at all to teach him how to do things because he is always wanting to learn.  He does struggle with English, like a lot, so I am doing my very best to help him out, and that is also helping out my Tagalog!! So that is always goodJ  So I got to go to Cabanatuan and stay the night on Thursday at the ZL’s house, then on Wednesday me and Elder Carling(the other trainer in Baler Zone) went and got training and met our new companions.  We then left on our adventure back to Baler, which took from just after 1 in the afternoon until after 9 at night;) hahaha it was quite the trip, but I got to know Elder Ismael real good, so it was fun!!
I was able to give another talk this week in Sacrament Meeting, and teach Elders Quorum, and play the piano, so ya I am always running all over the place trying to get everything organized in our branch;) Its a good time!!
Its been a solid week, and I have seriously learned so much from my anakJ There is so many things that I need to work on and do to become a better trainer, and person, and I am so thankful for this time to do it!
Thanks for all the emails!!
LOVE YA'LL!!!
Elder Alldredge

Baptism of 12 year old Ashelle Infante


Kyle's first baptism in a river!

Elder Ismael, Ashelle & Elder Alldredge


Trainers and Trainees with President and Sister Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment