Monday, March 27, 2017

Magandang araw sa inyo lahat!!!

This week has been a great week!  Our investigators are doing well as we had 4 at church on Sunday! But there  was a little let down because 3 different ones that said they would go to church didn't come, so hopefully next week!!! 
But Joanne and Jennifer have been progressing so well, and we have been teaching them a lot, and helping them to be ready for their interview last saturday, and they passed their baptismal interviews!!!  So they will be baptized on Saturday!! This is so exciting, because they are so ready and are pumped for saturday!  

I was also able to baptize a little girl in our ward this week, Hannah Grande.  She is such a funny little 8 year old girl, that I used to teach sometimes when we had all of Vargas to ourselves.  So she knows me and not the other Elders very well, so I got to baptize her!!

We had Family Home Evening at the Bermudez home last monday, and they were sealed in the temple on Wednesday!!!  They were so excited to finally be sealed because they waited the 1 year after their baptism for this!  They have two little kids Jaylord and Ashley and they are the funniest kids ever, they always scream "ELDER ALLDREDGE!!!"  Whenever we pass by their house, that always makes my day:)  But anyways they were all smiles after they got back on Wednesday from the Temple, and this is what the Gospel can do!! It helps families to become Eternal Families!!! And where in the world could you find something more happy than that?? It amazes me, and I am so thankful for it!!

We played basketball this morning with some members in our ward, and it is so much fun, just laughing the whole entire time:) hahah I guess thats just the Filipino way!!!
One quote I heard this week that I love!
"The busy man makes a way to serve, while the non-busy man makes excuses not to."  
Just some food for thought that has really stuck with me this past week!!
Well I love you all!!!
Have a fantastic week! 
Keep smiling:):):):):):):):):)

LOVE, Elder Alldredge
Baptism of Hanna Grande

Hanna Grande - 8 years old

Dinner & FHE at the Bermudez home

Shirt and bag from Baguio.  Brother Barcelonia gave them to Kyle in honor of his Mom and her mission in Bagiou

No comments:

Post a Comment