Monday, February 27, 2017

HELLO YA'LL!!!!
Its crazy how fast this week has gone.  I seriously thought I emailed you like yesterday and now I have to do it again:)  Hahahha well this week has bee a GREAT WEEK!!!  We have really been working hard to get our investigators progressing this week and we had some real evidence that our work is paying off!! Terence and Carl Jay both passed their Baptismal Interviews!!! So they will be baptized on March 4th!!! SO PUMPED!!! Hopefully I'm still here to see it...

Yesterday at church we had 5 investigators there.  And the other Vargas Elders had 4, so it was super encouraging to see such a big group of them at church!! I taught the Gospel Essentials class for the investigators, all in Tagalog... BOO YAA:)  But ya we are really trying our best to strengthen this ward, and help these investigators to strengthen their testimony and to be happier in life.  

So I had lots of teaching opportunities this week!  I taught gospel essentials and also I gave the workshop at District Meeting, but I can't believe I am saying this... but teaching is actually more fun than not:)  It is for sure more stressful, but I learn more when I teach and dig into the topic a lot.  So I have enjoyed that!!

So one day this past week it started raining hard about 7:00 at night, and so everything was soaked including us, luckily one of the members let us use an umbrella(yes mom, i forgot to bring my umbrella:) hahaha)  So we were soaked already so of course we played around in the pouring rain for a little while;)  It was so hilarious and fun!!!

So its been a good week, and of course I learned a ton, like always:)  That is the beauty about the mission, we are learning new things EVERYDAY!!! I LOVE IT!!!
We also found a lot of less active members this week, which was awesome!  Even though some of them are now active in the Catholic church, so we will for sure be visiting them again:)  Don't worry they are nice;)
So my week was awesome and i hope yours was too!
Keep being awesome!! And being happy:)  happy living the gospel of jesus christ!!! Its the only real way to true happiness, so why not live it to the fullest?!?
Thanks for all the emails!!!
LOVE YA'LL!!!
Elder Alldredge
After the rain, I was a lot more wet than the picture shows


Mom I was taking a pic of my neatly made bed, then elder Galia ruined it.

My comp controlling the baka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment